Pet Boarding at Syosset Animal Hospital
Syosset Animal Hospital’s pet boarding guests enjoy safe, clean facilities under constant staff supervision. Your pet will get plenty of exercise (at least three walks per day!) in our spacious and covered outdoor runs. Syosset Animal Hospital provides socializing and extra special care from our well-trained, caring staff. Each pet is provided his or her own individual climate-controlled area for a comfortable and relaxing night’s sleep.
Boarding Amenities at Syosset Animal Hospital
- Air conditioned and heated rooms
- Exercise at least 3 times a day in our spacious covered outdoor runs
- Professional veterinary care on site daily
- Water, food and bedding for the duration of their stay
- Syosset Animal Hospital provides specialized care to senior animals and those with additional medical needs (i.e. diabetics)
To begin pampering your pet, please schedule a check-in time during normal business hours. This guarantees that space will be available and the staff will be prepared by the time you arrive. To help us provide the best experience possible, please indicate any special instructions or specific needs that our new guest (your pet) will require during their stay.
Please provide the planned checkout date when you schedule your pet’s stay. Syosset Animal Hospital staff will review hospital checkout hours based on the day you plan to pick up. To learn more about rates and extras, or to make a reservation, please contact us today!